Friday, January 1, 2016

2016: The Best Year of My Life

More will come. Right now I'm still in shock. I've been shaking and beaming uncontrollably for the past...sixteen hours.

There was mud. And an argument. And literal fireworks.

And then my best friend, the man of my dreams, my rock, my partner, my love...

Got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

After gasping, asking if he was serious, and feeling tears of joy, I managed to say "Yes." It was the happiest and surest word I'd ever spoken.

Guys. Gem and I are engaged. I could not be any more joyful.





~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! May the rest of the year be just as wonderful as the start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you that I had this feeling deep deep deep in my soul that someone was getting engaged New Year's Eve and I kept crossing my fingers that it was me, but I also kind of knew it wouldn't be. And so I dismissed the feeling.

    AND THEN. then this happened. You and Gem. And my mouth dropped open and I thought "YES!"

    Because I could tell by the way you wrote about him, by the words you used to describe your relationship, by the pictures, that this was going to be the one for you. AND IM SO GLAD!

    It's crazy to me to think of how long we've been blog buddies and all the trials and tribulations we have watched each other face and come out successfully on the other side.

    Im beyond excited for you and Gem to start this phase of your relationship. I know it's going to be so amazing! I just love you!

    ReplyDelete