Friday, May 23, 2014

It's Too Bad

I wish my mother would stop talking to me. She's been talking to me for two straight days. I'm about to scream. I can't read, I can't eat, I can't blog, I can't do laundry, I can't watch TV without her talk, talk, talk, talk, talking to me.

My best friend and sister, Sarah, has started dating PC's best friend. As a result, she's been hanging out with his old friends at their apartments. As a result, she has become rude to/about me. Apparently that's what these people do:  ruin healthy good, relationships.

I haven't seen Cassidy in about two weeks. We've both been working. In my case, that means lots of smiling at high-maintenance parents and dealing with paperwork. In her case, it means hanging out with her best friends and favorite animals.

Gem has been busy at the times when I'm free. I've been busy at the times he is free. I'll see him tomorrow and Sunday though, which is nice.

Maybe I'll hang out with my friend Kirsten sometime. We enjoy each other.

Maybe I'll hang out with my friendbrother David. He's also lonely as fuck and emotionally unavailable. We understand each other that way.

It's too bad PC is a lying, manipulative headcase. I could really use the friend he used to be right now.

~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry :( growing up kind of sucks on a lot levels and one of those big ones is people end up living their own lives and you're not always part of it.

    idk if there's anything i can ever do to help you out, but if you ever wanna text or chat when you're bored you can always Facebook me.

    my life kinda sucks right now too and misery loves company. and also, Jesus loves you. so, sucky seasons will lead you to good seasons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://aayeshakhatrii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete