Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Four Conversations

Well, I'm at college again.

This semester, I definitely want to be different. I want to act like my Home Self instead of my...whatever you call the reserved, half-alive, nerd self I've been at college for the most part. It's going to take a lot of self-discipline and deep breaths, but I want to LIVE again, all the time, instead of in small pleasant bursts.

Today I've had like four conversations and ate lunch with two real human beings, which is pretty good for my reserved, half-alive, nerd self XD I have Spanish class in twenty-nine minutes, which I'm a little nervous about. I am good at Spanish though, so hopefully it won't be too bad. My goal is to meet one new person per class this week.

Murrr. That sounds exhausting.

I hooked up my cordless computer mouse today. It was actually the easiest thing I've done in a long time. I should have done it sooner.

I've also continued writing. This is the fourth day I've written some of the same thing. I have less than 3500 words so far, but hey, I'm writing.

I'm also planning to give you some real posts in the next couple of weeks. You know, ones with humor and a point instead of me just rambling about my life.

I started a Hott Guy post about Jude Law a few weeks ago. Maybe I'll finish that.

I hope your week is going well.

~Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. I hope your week goes like you hope Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me happy, just thought you should know that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay: Thanks :) Me too xD

    Alana: Well, cool :D I'm glad.

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete