Monday, July 11, 2011

Homestay

I'm not completely sure what the itinerary for the trip looks like {probably something I should check into}, but I'm pretty sure today I'll be doing my homestay; it's supposed to be near the beginning of the trip.

Basically, I'll be staying with a real family in Spain for three days, probably with a fellow Student Ambassador. I think it's a safe bet that today will be one of my homestay days, whether it's the first, the last or the middle day.

Hopefully I'm okay. Hopefully Spanish food doesn't make me sick the way Mexican does. Hopefully the shower won't be gross. Hopefully I'll be in good health. Hopefully I'm not panicking about anything. Hopefully I'm having fun.

I probably will be.

Probably.

~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I hope these posts are matching how it's actually going for you :)

    ReplyDelete