Saturday, June 2, 2012

Graduation Party

I'm going to try to get back into blogging every day. But I don't have any posts scheduled, so that means I have to ACTUALLY BLOG EVERY DAY. And right now, I have ten minutes until it's not today anymore. So this is going to be rather...pathetic.

Tonight was my graduation party, and it was awesome. It was like prom, but a lottttttttt more fun and I wore a shirt with a tiger on it. I had more friends who would dance with me, and Sam didn't have food poisoning, which is always a good thing.

In fact...

BAD THINGS ABOUT TONIGHT:
~ A mom chewed me out for not wearing a dress D: I did wear shorts and a nice top, so I didn't think it'd be a big deal. But to her it was. Sorry, Emma's Mom.

~ I haven't decided if I think I was really obnoxious yet. I was pretttttttty caffeinated.

~ They couldn't play "Low." Apparently it's inappropriate. Pshh....no... >.>

GOOD THINGS ABOUT TONIGHT:
~ I love my tiger shirt and shorts XD They are comfortable and I like them.

~ People would dance!

~ You COULD dance to this music.

~ Sam wasn't sick.

~ No drama.

~ I had a lot of energy. {Maybe a good thing. Haven't decided if I was obnoxious or not.}

~ We went to Wendy's afterwards.

It was so fun. I know this post was really kind of halfassed and I'll probably elaborate later, but it is now 11:59, so if i don't push "Publish," I fail as a blogger.

I made that up. It's not true. I'm still pretty awesome.

But yeah. *hits "Publish"*

~ Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Just because you had lots of energy doesn't mean you were automatically obnoxious lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time you say obnoxious I picture that fish from Finding Nemo who says "I'm obnoxious!" :p

    ReplyDelete