Friday, June 15, 2012

Talk

"Brother, I can't believe it's true. I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you."

This song always makes me think of Aaron :)

Oh brother I can't. I can't get through.
I've been trying hard to reach you, cause I don't know what to do.
Oh brother I can't believe it's true.
I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you.
Oh I wanna talk to you
You can take a picture of something you see.
In the future where will I be?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun,
Or write a song nobody has sung,
Or do something that's never been done.

Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me how do you feel?
Well, I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak
And they're talking it to me.

So you take a picture of something you see.
In the future where will I be?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun,
Or a write a song nobody has sung
Or do something that's never been done,
Do something that's never been done.

So you don't know were you're going, and you wanna talk.
And you feel like you're going where you've been before.
You tell anyone who'll listen, but you feel ignored.
Nothing's really making any sense at all.
Let's talk.

Let's talk.

{Coldplay}



~Stephanie

1 comment: