When you realize that having your two hardest finals on Monday is actually the worst thing that's ever happened to you, you might choose to:
- Wallow in the floor with your sweatshirt hood up, repeating "This is the worst thing ever."
- Stare into your teacup and blink at relatively regular intervals.
- Think, "Maybe if I ignore it, it'll just go away."
- Procrastinat--oh wait, you've already done that to the point where you've basically screwed yourself over.
- Pretend you've already finished. Pack your things and prepare to leave the campus.
- Give yourself a manicure with your teeth.
- Write a blog post.
"my problem" about me America autumn awards Blog Every Day in June 2013 books characters college Collin dance dreams events family Fragments friends funny Gem God growing up helpful holidays hott guys lists marriage memories movies music PC pictures poetry Purple and Green quotes random reading review school shopping sick society stress summer tags thinking travel words work working out writing