Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ahem.

This is an automated post to say that

OH MY GOSH. I AM NOW FINISHED WITH MY FRESHMAN YEAR OF COLLEGE. SUMMER, HERE I COME. HELLO, LAKES AND POOLS AND TANNING. HELLO, JOB AT MY DANCE STUDIO. HELLO, TRAVELING THE COUNTRY/WORLD WITH MY BEST FRIEND. HELLO, HELLO, HELLO.

And also, goodbye library, Oasis, cool fountains, place to myself, Starbucks-within-walking-distance, Anna, Gerard, Harley, Devin, Mary, Other Harley, Joanna, and Bekah.

*sigh* This is going to be a weird adjustment. Again XD

But hey, I'M DONE WITH MY FRESHMAN YEAR OF COLLEGE.

~Stephanie

P.S. I don't wanna leave. I like it here. I want to stay. Saying goodbye to one of my friends was way weirdly harder than I expected. I don't like this whole "moving back home" thing. Damn.

3 comments:

  1. haha leaving always feels weirder than we imagine. but don't worry, you've got plenty of years left to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a change from how you sounded last fall! Nicely done.

    Have fun this summer and don't go too crazy with the tanning. The sun can he harsh later in life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeayyy. For me, once I got over the first year I stopped panicking and thinking Im doing a mistake.

    Yeay to Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete