Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Things You'd Often Hear Me Say

"I don't care, I just don't want to go home."

"Does it have peanuts?"

"Dang."

"Oh, sorry, I'm trying to crack my ankle."

"I'll text you when I get there."

"Hey. I need a word for..."

"Does it come in black?"

"Sorry, I'm deaf. What?"

"Batman."

"You know that episode of Friends where..."

"I can't, I have British Literature to read."

"I'm too lonely to sleep."

"Did you dream?"

"Because there might be dogs."

"At least I'll be able to write about it."

~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha these are so relevant. I think my favorite one was "I can't, I have British Literature to read." Story of my life. I love English classes, but my gosh there is always so much reading.

    (By the way, I just saw that my post is featured on your blog. ASDKLJWERJFJ WOW THANKS! It makes me feel super special inside. Take that world! I'm important!)

    Okay, I'll go now.

    ReplyDelete