Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Allie Brosh

Day Five: Publicly profess your love and devotion for a blogger friend. What makes them great? Why do you love them?

I'm going to take this a little bit impersonally, because my favorite blogger {strictly based on blogging} is one with whom I have never interacted:

Allie Brosh of Hyperbole and a Half {<-- You can click that. For some reason, the linked words do not show up differently on my laptop anymore. I hope you don't have this issue, but if you do, try to click everything ever anyway. I might have linked to something.}

She's hands-down the best blogger I've ever read. Her stuff is, hands-down, some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. She also expressed PERFECTLY how I felt a couple of months ago and was unable to express {in THIS post}.

She's hilarious, relatable, and her illustrations are perfect.

I recommend {all of the post titles are linked, btw}

"The Alot" for grammar Nazis like me.
"Dog" for dog-lovers.
"Wolves" for people who are interested in what I was like as a kid.
"The Party" for people who have had teeth removed or just want to laugh.

~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I love her too!! Her "Kenny Loggins" post is one of my favorites. <3

    ReplyDelete