Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fragments X

~ If you eat Red Hots like three at a time for about fifteen minute straight, your tongue hurts and your nose starts to run. Or so I hear. {Also, your cheeks turn pink.}

~ I'm kind of excited about all these "Bible" movies coming out. "Noah," "Exodus," and "Son of God"... It's interesting. Whether or not you're religious, Bible stories make epic movies.

~ But let's actually give "Exodus" its own tilde. Have you seen the cast? CHRISTIAN BALE AS MOSES AND AARON PAUL AS JOSHUA. CAN WE JUST...TAKE A MOMENT, PLEASE? OH MY GOSH. I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE...I FOUND OUT JGL WAS GONNA BE IN "THE DARK KNIGHT RISES." AND I WAS PRETTY DAMN EXCITED ABOUT THAT.

~ I've recently been convinced to watch horror movies. I never have before, because I'm a chicken and my parents always told me about how scarred they were by watching a horror movie and how they wish they could take it back. But then my friend James pointed out that I liked to be scared, I like having nightmares, and violence doesn't bother me. I have literally the ideal personality for watching horror movies. So I've started. And have yet to be scared by Saw I or II, The Ring, Sinister, or Mama. Anthony has promised The Conjuring soon.

~ Red Hots update:  It also makes your teeth feel sensitive when you breathe in through your mouth sharply.

 ~ I like scarves and earrings now. Just in case any of you plan to send me late birthday gifts. I also still like Batman, in case that was ever in question.

~ I'm afraid that I've forgotten how to have a crush. I definitely don't have one on Anthony {who is single again, and asking me out. Mur.}. I might have one on a guy who's in my phone as "UB." I don't know. It'd be easier if I knew whether or not he liked me. I know this is going to sound conceited as hell, but I've never seriously wanted someone who didn't like me first.

~ Also, Aaron Paul is in this KoRn music video. So. Yeah. That's one more point for Aaron Paul, and one more point for KoRn. I love my life right now.

~ I always feel awkward labeling one of my posts "Funny." Isn't that kind of like laughing at your own joke?

I'm in a weird mood. I think it's all the free time I have this week. I get to look out the window and eat meals and, like...not sit at my desk for 14 hours a day. Annnnyway. I'll just go now.

~ Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment