Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stolen

Thanks for following, Philosophia! I love your name, I love your blog, and I love that you make the 25 follower! Somehow that feels like a milestone. Anyway.

This post is inspired by the lovely Elizabeth :D She posts "music that moves her" every so often, and today I'm going to do just that. There are a few songs that have grabbed me lately and I decided to share them with you.

The Lonely ~ Christina Perri
Absolutely beautiful. The tune, her voice, the lyrics. It's a graceful, tragic work of art.


Rabbit Heart ~ Florence and the Machine
This one I actually got right from Elizabeth's blog. Love the song, love the video, love the lyrics.
Unfortunately embedding has been disabled for the video -___- Go figure. To watch the awesome video I love, click HERE. Or you can just watch this lesser vid XD


The Call ~ Regina Spektor
I think we all know this song. The first, like, ten times I listened to it, I cried. Her voice is perfect for this and the lyrics are strangely relatable and applicable. I just love it.


Hope you found something that moved you :)

~Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. the call is soooo beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them.
    and i love regina spektor, shes super awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. charlotte: Agreeeeed.

    sweet pea: Glad! And yes, yes she is :D

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete