Monday, March 28, 2011

Top Nine Blogger Pet Peeves

1. Hidden music players. THE VOICES! MAKE THEM STOP! MAKE THEM STOP!

2.
When you have some tiny error in a html code and it causes your whole freaking post to get deleted or reformatted. I. HATE. THIS.

3. People who post, like, five times a day. Seriously, save your brea…fingers…

4 Special effects and gadgets overload
. CLICK ON THE SPARKLY BUTTON! FOLLOW ME! LOOK, MY BLOG IS SNOWING! FEED THE FISH! LOOK AT THIS PICTURE! SPARKLES SPARKLES SPARKLES!!!!!

5.
Fakes. Not just stalkers, I'm also talking about the people you KNOW are not that cheerful in real life.

6. Word verification
s. Don’t you love it when they spell funny stuff, though? I got one the other day that said “ausum”, and then one said “permed” when I was on a hairstylist’s blog.

7. Beggars. Somehow shrieking for more followers is just not endearing...

8.People who have a million followers and they're not even that great. I'm probably just a bad person, but it always pisses me off to see someone with a mediocre blog who somehow made it big via Pet Peeve #7.

9. When you click on peoples’ names in the follower list, and it doesn’t give you the link to their blog, only the blogs they follow. How am I supposed to stalk you?

Hope on the complaining band wagon! :D What are some of your Blogger Pet Peeves?

~Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. I agree on all... especially number 9! People need to fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great pet peeves especially #8!

    I would have to say the blogs that have a bunch of those stupid adsense advertisements on them. Under each post. Right under the header. All over the sidebars. Uhhh... do you really think you're gonna make millions with those things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka Dot: Agreed!

    Kristen: #8 is my biggest one. There's a particular blogger out there that made it big via Begging and Stealing My Ideas XD I wish I could say I laughed it off, but it still pisses me off a bit...

    Psycho: Thanks :D XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pet peeve: people who use their blog for nothing but pictures they didn't take! Seriously. Be original.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire: I never thought about that one, but it makes a lot of sense. I'll have to notice that and be peeved by it next time ;)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey stephanie, it's sanae from stagyfield, remember me? i should tell you that i change my blog and i won't post on stagyfield anymore, now it is promenades dans rome. Hope you will like it.
    much love

    Sanae
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. #11. blogs about the everyday mundane baby bullshit. awww dawson just pooped- lok at the pic.
    fuck you stupid family bloggers!!!!!
    if i wanted to read about every singly pseudo-christian family out there, i would join their church, and exchange personal emails and send holiday postcards with their ugly heads on it.
    in my world, a blog is a way to express something.
    something.
    not just catalog genetics via outings and diaper shots.
    turds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Violet: Ah, see, I have an easy solution to this one:

    Don't read them XD

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete