1. Hidden music players. THE VOICES! MAKE THEM STOP! MAKE THEM STOP!
2. When you have some tiny error in a html code and it causes your whole freaking post to get deleted or reformatted. I. HATE. THIS.
3. People who post, like, five times a day. Seriously, save your brea…fingers…
4 Special effects and gadgets overload. CLICK ON THE SPARKLY BUTTON! FOLLOW ME! LOOK, MY BLOG IS SNOWING! FEED THE FISH! LOOK AT THIS PICTURE! SPARKLES SPARKLES SPARKLES!!!!!
5. Fakes. Not just stalkers, I'm also talking about the people you KNOW are not that cheerful in real life.
6. Word verifications. Don’t you love it when they spell funny stuff, though? I got one the other day that said “ausum”, and then one said “permed” when I was on a hairstylist’s blog.
7. Beggars. Somehow shrieking for more followers is just not endearing...
8.People who have a million followers and they're not even that great. I'm probably just a bad person, but it always pisses me off to see someone with a mediocre blog who somehow made it big via Pet Peeve #7.
9. When you click on peoples’ names in the follower list, and it doesn’t give you the link to their blog, only the blogs they follow. How am I supposed to stalk you?
Hope on the complaining band wagon! :D What are some of your Blogger Pet Peeves?
"my problem" about me America autumn awards Blog Every Day in June 2013 books characters college Collin dance dreams events family Fragments friends funny Gem God growing up helpful holidays hott guys lists marriage memories movies music PC pictures poetry Purple and Green quotes random reading review school shopping sick society stress summer tags thinking travel words work working out writing