Sunday, September 25, 2011

Senior Pictures

Today, I am having senior pictures made.

:D

I'm quite excited, but also stressed out. This happens once. ONCE. Today is the day that I must dress PERFECTlY, in a way that is flattering, self-expressive, and unembarrassing to my future self. I must be creative, yet tasteful. Unique, yet mature. Today, everything must go right because it is going to be a representation of me that will live on forever.

{And we should all know how much the concept of "forever" scares the piss out of me.}

And then there is the list of

Things I Cannot Do Today:

Have a pimple.

Allow myself to get pale.

Have a bad hair day.

Forget to brush my teeth.

Have dark circles from staying up too late.

Look fat.

Have allergies.

Happy seniors pictures day, yayyy...

o_o

~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Senior pictures must be an American thing because I don't know very many Canadians...if any that do it. I'm sure you'll look great and I hope you have a photographer that really gets you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, really? Huh, maybe it is. I never thought about it XD They got rescheduled 'cause of rain. *sigh* And I actually had a good hair day, too. Figures.

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete