Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stephanie's Europe Journal Day 6


STEPHANIE'S EUROPE JOURNAL
Day 6

7.13.11

"Right now, I am on the Mediteranean coast :) Homesickness has been stronger today. I think David bet on Day 6? Or maybe 7. Anyway, 4 and 5 I didn't get homesick at all. 3 was bad, today is like a 5 or 6 on the scale. Anyway, back to the Med.

I decided this might be a good place to look for Mrs. Marcia's <3-shaped rock. I was right! Haley and Jackie helped me and we found several to choose from. I'll look again on the Riviera.

The wind here is crazy! And the sand isn't sand tho. It's tiny rocks. And when the wind blows, it's a tiny-rock storm. The water is cold and SO BLUE. Teal, really, but a blue teal. I'm not swimming though. I haven't been about to shave in days, and I can't anyway.

I really want the trip to be over D: Like, I'm so glad to be here...but I really want to go home. I have so much to tell everyone...I haven't even been gone a WEEK yet though. I have like...16 more days honestly.

I gtg, but I'll tell you Alexei later ;)

{later}

We're on the bus to Barcelona! Sabine {our guide} just finished telling us about the pick-pockets XD And about Franco. We're going to do a "city quest" once we get tehre, ever man for himself but in "teams" of 6.

The air conditioner in our bus broke, so we have the sun roof thing open. Michael, Alicia, Geno, Jackie, Haley and I are playing monopoly {on Michael's iPod}. He and I are also listening to his iPod. The earbud keeps falling out of my ear and he puts it back all gentle-like. Whatever. If he starts to like me, I swear..."

~Stephanie

1 comment: