Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Post Tag

I don't actually know what the name of this tag is, but Psycho Babbling Basher just tagged me with this! I was reading her response to this tag feeling a bit sullen and annoyed because it looked really fun.

Then she tagged me and I felt a sheepish surge of shame.

{Try saying THAT five times fast.}

The point of this tag is to "to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again."

I so agree with this.

The rules are:
You must be nominated. Then...
Publish a link to a post for each of the following categories.

1. Your most beautiful post.
2. Your most popular post.
3. Your most controversial post.
4. Your most helpful post.
5. A post whose success surprised you.
6. A post you feel didn't get the attention it deserved
7 The post you are most proud of.

Then you nominate up to 5 more bloggers and pass the buck to them. WooT WooT.

SO. Without further ado, I give you seven of my most spotlight-worthy rants posts.

Most Underappreciated ~ Southern Honor, August 31, 2011 and its follow-up How Far is Too Far? September 3, 2011
Most Proud Of ~ {truth is} {Proud of in that I can't believe I finally had the guts to put it all out there.} On a lighter note, though, I love this post: Being a Writer

I hope you enjoy some of those :D I am now passing the buck to...

Luna at The Heartbeat Symphony {Isn't that the greatest blog name? I just love it.}

Also, here's a picture of Hunter Parish. Wowza.

~Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, this looks super fun! I'll have to think about which posts to link, but I'll definitely be doing this in the next day or so. Also, thanks for the lovely compliment on my blog name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wasn't so hard, was it?
    I really like your List of Must Check Out Again Posts.
    And what a yummy dude as an added perk! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh this is going to be difficult for me! but i will enjoy the challenge :) thanks for nominating me! you are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete