Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dance

Youtube can be a horrible place, full of time-sucking stupidity and inappropriate, soul-damaging content.

But it can also be a great place to find dances.

About a month ago, while Listening to New Music, I got sidetracked and found this great user named katieshmatee, who uploads dances choreographed by Kate Jablonski {I assume it's the user herself}. The dances are all performed by kids in normal dance classes, albeit probably at a pretty prestigious studio.

The choreography is great, and I absolutely fell in LOVE with some of the dances. You definitely don't have to be a dancer to appreciate these pieces of art :D




Hope you like them as much as I do!

~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Finally had a chance to watch these! I liked the second one the best. Maybe it's the energy of all the dancers. I love large, complicated groups like that :)

    ReplyDelete