It did not.
While I didn't get to go Somewhere New, I got done everything I needed to, with time to spare. The debate I pretty much wrote in the one day went over quite well on Wednesday. I'm pretty sure Cassidy and I won.
Wednesday: Counting my blessings. I could probably do that from now until infinity, but let me list the top...um...*lists as many blessings as she can without getting stuck*...31 that come to mind.
1. Ability to dance
2. Talent for writing
3. Desire to learn
4. Parents who are still married and crazy about each other
5. Friends that I can trust
6. Just FRIENDS of all descriptions
7. An iPod
8. A computer that I don't have to share
9. Teeth that didn't require braces
10. An immune system of steel
13. New boots
14. A supply of blank notebooks
15. A camera
16. Cable TV
18. Good grades
19. A home where the leaves change color
20. A hair color that I don't hate
22. The ability to paint my nails with my left hand
23. A left hand
24. A right hand
25. A knack for languages
26. A trip to Europe
27. Money to do boot camp
28. A doggie
Thursday: Get Lots of Rest.
I skipped bootcamp to fulfill this. Worst decision ever. I'd rather exercise than sleep.
It's true though. Dang.
Life is so busy. I suck at posting right now. Hopefully November will be better. Although, I have something to tell you guys...
I'm considering doing NaNoWriMo for the first time this year. I'm a senior in high school and suddenly feeling the urge to do everything I've ever wanted to do but haven't yet. Thoughts?