Too good to waste, too short to stand alone.
*my mom walks in* "Can I be with you?"
Me: "Sure! I'm not really gonna talk, though, but I'm glad to have you."
Mom: "Oh, that's fine! I just want to be in here with you."
*five seconds later*
Mom: *mouth starts moving and I have to take out my earbuds to listen and respond*
*five more seconds*
- I once tried a hotel key in a door that wasn't mine to see if it would work. Like what if they made all the keys the same, assuming people would assume they were different? And no one knew? No way to know but to try.
- People who delete their Facebook histories make me smirk. It's like a mark of melodramatic idiocy to me. If you think you might be ashamed of it later, don't post it in the first place.
- I love Trollface comics. Like a lot.
- I am overly afraid of getting a tickle in my throat. Like, I'd almost rather throw up. And I HATE throwing up.
- The chipped nail polish on my right thumb looked like Africa the other day. I seriously should have taken a picture of it. It was great. There was Madagascar and everything.
- When I'm sick, my hair hurts.