Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Twi-ing: Chapter Three

So, as you probably already know, I'm re-reading Twilight. Yep. I'm interested to see if it's as bad as I think it is, or if my opinion has just been skewed by the horrendous movies. So far I'm up to Chapter Three, and guess what?

It doesn't suck. Yet.

pg. 55: Charlie's so sweet. And not a freaking redneck like the movie makes him out to be -_-

pg. 58: Edward doesn't suck {haha, at least not figuratively...}, it's true, but I've read so much better. Like Jace. Or Will Herondale.

pg. 64: Edward pulls off angry so attractively.

pg. 65: I like the description of him looking like a destroying angel. Like Jace, except not as witty.

pg. 66: I get a kick out of Renee.

pg. 67: Bella's fascination with Edward is so much more understandable and less-creepy in the book. He's intriguing, she's not obsessive.

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment