Friday, May 20, 2011

Lord of the Rings

I have many weaknesses {brothers, chocolate, irony}, and one of them is Quizzes. I love quizzes. Personality quizzes, character quizzes, anything along those lines. And every once in a while, the mood just HITS and I have to do a few. Yesterday was one of those days, and I found the greatest "Lord of the Rings" quiz ever.

It's long, but really great. Unlike some really obvious quizzes, in this one you can't tell who you're going to get. But it's very accurate. It also tells you how much you're like other people. Here's what I mean:

Meriadoc Brandybuck {Merry} 77%
Legolas 70%
Arwen of Rivendell 70%
Gandalf the Grey 66%
Frodo Baggins 63%
Aragorn 60%
Saruman the White 57%
Eowyn of Rohan 53%
Peregrin Took {Pippin} 50%
Boromir 43%
Samwise Gamgee 40%
Gimli 40%
Galadriel 37%
Gullum 23%

I totally understand this. I've never considered myself like Merry, but I can definitely see it. Again, I never thought about it, but I think I am the farthest thing from Gollum. It's disturbing but true to see Saruman isn't too far down the list, and I completely agree that Legolas and Arwen are close to the top.

However I would have maybe expected Galadriel to be a little higher, and Gandalf to be a little lower.

If you have time on your hands {which I realize none of you actually do}, click HERE and take the quiz! And let me know what you got and what you think of it. I'm fascinated :D

4 comments:

  1. LEGOLAS OHMYGOD I LOVE LEGOLAS. <3
    When I was little, I had the BIGGEST crush on him.

    And I will have to go take it.
    I can't wait to see my results. [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have a hard time thinking of Orlando Bloom with lesser hair and smaller ears.
    Oh well.
    ☆¿☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona: Me toooooo. And lmk what your results are :D

    Psycho: Haha, I used to, too, until "Pirates." Now I see him as Will Turner.

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 way tie lol

    Legolas 60%
    Samwise Gamgee 60%
    Boromir 60%
    Arwen of Rivendell 60%
    Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry) 57%
    Eowyn of Rohan 57%
    Galadriel 53%
    Peregrin Took (Pippin) 50%
    Aragorn 50%
    Frodo Baggins 47%
    Gandalf the Grey 40%
    Gollum 40%
    Saruman the White 37%
    Gimli 33%

    ReplyDelete