Thursday, January 26, 2012

Disney Princes Go PG-13

Sorry Jay, Sam, and Aaron. It's another exclusively girl post.

While getting pictures for the Disney Princes list, I came across a fascinating page.


Someone has taken the Disney Princes and redrawn them in a slightly sexier light. Let's face it, girls: our taste has matured a bit since we were five.

Of course, not all the redraws work in my opinion. Some of them weren't especially attractive {Aladdin}, some of them were downright ugly {Tarzan and Shang}, some of them were better in cartoon {Prince Philip}, and some of them were unnecessary. {Like Will Turner NEEDED a redraw.}

But they all made me smile, and a couple of them were quite jaw-droppingly hott. I thought I'd share some of my favorites.

John Smith from Pocahontas

Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid

Peter Pan

Ahaha. You're welcome. Hopefully this didn't feel like having your childhood innocence brutally slaughtered in front of your eyes.

~Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Omg... So I went to the website.. yeah... lol Do they have one of those for princesses ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha Aladdin looks like a woman! And Phillip just looks really sleazy. I'm disappointed in that one. I really like John Smith though. His face is beautiful. I just don't think it was necessary for all of them to wear briefs…. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I like Aladdin. I think he looks cute! Some of those guys look...awful. Ugh, Shang.

    Eric's my favorite though. :)

    I don't see why they drew Will Turner, seeing as he isn't really relevant compared to the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahaha! LOVE those. o my goodness. too fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huurr...I went to the Website. Dr. Whatshisface from whatever sciency movie that was? Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They ruined aladdin. He was my first crush. haha

    But wow, that page. So glad you shared that! haha

    ReplyDelete