Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Eleven

<<<<< Batman is NOT winning. Does THAT bother you? XD Vote.

I've been tagged by Gabrielle.

The Rules
1) post these rules.
2) post 11 random things about yourself.
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.
6) no cop-outs in the tagging section like “if you are reading this/follow me,” blah blah blah. you have to legitimately tag people.

Questions from Gabrielle
1) What is your favorite song? Right now, I’ll say No Light, No Light {Florence + the Machine}, Through Glass {Stone Sour} and Angels of Clarity {Dead by April}.
2) Who is your favorite artist? Hm, this could be interpreted different ways. My favorite PAINTER? Jan Van Eyck. My favorite SINGER? Florence Welch.
3) Name a hobby or passion you have. Making lists.
4) Favorite quote? “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
“To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will.” ~ Ronald Reagan
5) Are you athletic, artistic, or both? I’m both, but perhaps more artistic.
6) One of your favorite movies? Batman Begins
7) Do you have a lucky number? What is it? Yes. 5.
8) What is your favorite season? Summer, without a doubt.
9) Do you have curly hair, straight, or in the middle? In the middle. Some days it’s beautifully curly, others it’s sickeningly wavy.
10) Dogs or cats? Cats. And I’m allergic.
11) If you had one wish, what would it be? That my best friend wasn't getting married in June.

Eleven Things About Me:
1) I love the way Dead by April says "clarity" in "Angels of Clarity."
2) I love Tyson chicken nuggets. And their commercials.
3) If someone called “Ember!” in a public place, I would turn.
4) I have developed a love for trollface comics. It’s a miracle I haven’t subjected you guys to them yet.
5) I prefer guy friends to boyfriends.
6) Ronald Reagan is one of my heroes.
7) I love to argue. So much.
8) Word limits are my nemesis. {Not my arch nemesis, mind you; just a low-grade one.}
9) My shoulder cracks. And it’s started to hurt and interfere with movement. But I will not go to the doctor. I’ll probably be armless by Easter.
10) I still think I would like to marry Bruce Wayne.
11) I just can’t get into Pinterest.

Eleven New Questions
1) Does it bother you when people turn the volume to numbers like 14 or 29?
2) Have you ever read a book that made you cry? If so, what book and why?
3) Batman or Superman?
4) What’s your most embarrassing nickname?
5) What’s the most outrageous rumor you’ve ever heard about yourself?
6) Would you rather go without chocolate or chewing gum?
7) Why did you start blogging?
8) Do you crack your knuckles or bite your nails?
9) Did you watch Arthur as a child?
10) Do you psych yourself up before killing a large spider?
11) What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and had lost all your followers?


~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment